Saturday, April 03, 2010

hippity-bloody-hop

"hippity-bloody-hop, hippity-bloody-hop, hippity-bloody-hop ..." I can still remember the way mother would give out Easter eggs, long after Easter bunny had ceased to deliver to us; we must have been too old for him, or something!

But now, the duty of family egg giver has fallen to me. Just knowing that the eggs are chocolate seems to give me joy. Honestly it is not something I will relinquish easily when it once again comes time for Easter Bunny to deliver. But, alas, I have to confess that shopping for Easter eggs gives me just as much joy because it satisfies my need to be a consumer and buy, buy, buy.

So to each and every one of you, Happy Easter. I hope you are spending the time with those that mean the most to you.

HIPPITY-HAPPITY-HOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment