Monday, April 05, 2010

maarket time!


We took the duckings to the Exeter Easter Market today. What a disappointing day. We sold two, out of thirteen. Although we did leave early. It was a very slow day, not as many people as I had expected. Not to be discouraged though, we will put up posters in shop windows and put advertisements in the paper. If I have to listen to another "what sort of duck are they?" or "my dog would chase them" I think I might just spontaneously combust.

Now that is a topic worthy of discussion; spontaneous human combustion. I quite like my ankles and would be very, very happy to go that way!! Anyway, back to our regular program.

Needless to say Beauty Farm poultry shed is still near bursting point, but sooner or later something will give, hopefully a few more ducklings finding new forever homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment